History

The present company praezimat GmbH was established in 1950 named PETZOLD KG.

The successful company has inevitably been changed into governmental possession in 1972.

Already at that time the enterprise has produced components for gas units with highest precision. In rush times over 70 workers were employed.

In 1991 the enterprise changed back to family's possession and took up the production with the new name "praezimat GmbH" under the direction of Dipl.-Ing. Gunter Petzold.

Firmengebäude präzimat Feinmechanik GmbH Liebstadt / OT Döbra